Tournament Set-Up and Rules
You're Pulling My Leg Tournament Winners
- Participants should be assigned to groups to provide balance with respect to age and gender. Separate people who know each other.
- Group size should range from 2 to 10. If there are multiple games, groups should have as close to an equal number of players as possible.
- Players should not be able to create their own questions during tournament play.
- The 1 minute timer should be used to limit the amount of time players have to tell their stories.
- Regardless of the size of the group, 21 token points are needed to win a tournament game. The first person to earn 21 token points takes first place and then drops out of play. Play continues with the second person to earn 21 token points taking second place and dropping out and the third person to earn 21 token points taking third place.
- If there are more than 10 players in the tournament then 2 or more rounds must be played. Either the first, second and third place winners or the first and second place winners advance to the next round. The goal is to have 6-10 players in the final round. So, for example, if you have two or three games in your first round, then the top three place winners from each game will go on to the final round. If you have four games in your first round then the top two place winners will go on to the final round.
- Winners earn the respect of fellow Morning Star Games players world-wide for their discernment, wisdom and cunning and are expected uphold this honored position with grace and generosity.
Gen Con 2005 - Indianapolis, IN
1st Place -
2nd Place -
3rd Place -